At the end of 2017, nearly 700,000 passenger cars were registered as part of a large vehicle fleet. It is no secret that the car is the most frequently used means of transport to get from point A to point B. Are you one of those who commutes daily with one of the registered cars? Then, you may be able to obtain a mortgage loan, thus fulfilling a dream come true. Do you know what is a loan against car pledge? Read the article below and find out what you need to know if you want to mortgage your car!
Not all cases require a pledge to obtain a loan, but in most cases this is not limited to instant loans. For those who make larger loan amounts and expose the lender to higher risk, lenders need to be sure that in some way they will be able to get their money back in case of problems.
How is a mortgage loan different from other loans?
Mortgage loan is a widely used and popular type of loan. Different from other types of long-term loans:
- simplicity. Should another loan go to the bank to cover all the paperwork you need, then the mortgage loan also allows you to contact the lender electronically to apply;
- speed. You can get an answer from the lender as to whether or not you want the credit you want, for example, within 30 minutes, all without leaving home;
- convenience. If you have obtained your e-signature, signing the contract will not cause you any problems. You can also do this over the Internet without wasting time, effort, and money on getting to the lender.
What are the benefits?
The winner will certainly be a customer for several reasons. This type of credit is nothing scary, and its advantages are, for example:
- low interest rates. The interest rate is the percentage of the loan amount that will be added to the payment each month in repayment. For example, they may be 10% or less;
- the car is also used at the time of repayment. Don’t worry that you will be deprived of your car key at the time of signing the contract, which you can only get back when you make your final refund, it will not happen. As long as you make the repayment within the contract period, the car will remain with you and you can use it for everyday needs;
- the loan amount depends on the value of the car. To avoid having to worry that a car loan, for example, means losing a car worth USD 15,000, you will only be able to get a loan of USD 10,000, because you have a loan equivalent to the value of the car.
Think, and only then – act!
A critical view of life and what to do and do is a very important rule to make your days easier and more enjoyable. That is why redundancy before serious, important decisions are necessary. What is it like? This is the end of the article!
Do I need it?
It’s a good idea to ask yourself questions that can be addressed by a convincing answer:
- Can I give it back? Calculations of how much of your monthly income is currently being used to cover your bills, and whether the balance is sufficient to cover the amount required by the car loan;
- Can’t do without credit? The question of the need for a large amount of credit is crucial to find out whether a significant amount such as 10,000 is really needed to make major home improvements. Maybe it’s worth the wait and slowly save for yourself.
In any case, even if you do not ask yourself such questions, you have to be careful when planning your long-term debt and remember that the situation may not always be sufficiently stable, so be sure to provide some kind of “airbag” in time.